Becoming A Member
Here at Federation Cooperative, we are excited to have your interest in becoming a member. We have many services to offer you with convenient locations from Fairchild to Warrens. We are a member-owned cooperative and pride ourselves in being able to offer our members reliable, high-quality, affordable products and services.
Here is how you get started on becoming a member:
1. Fill out our online Account Application or print our Commercial Account Application depending on which type of account you are looking to set up. A Sales Tax Exemption Form can be requested for businesses who qualify.
2. Your application can then be mailed, faxed, or handed in to our main office:
Attn: Account Manager
108 N. Water Street
Black River Falls, WI 54615
3. Our Account Manager will then review your application and respond back to you with the next step.
Aside from access to essential supplies that you need for your home, farm, and business, we offer our members a variety of benefits:
- Patronage (Profits from Federation Cooperative are returned to its member-owners in proportion to the amount of their patronage).
- Stock (Claim on part of Federation Cooperative’s assets and earnings in proportion to amount of their patronage).
- Cardtrol Card (Approved local charge card).
- Federation Rewards Card (loyalty program at our c-stores).
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Federation Cooperative member!
We look forward to serving you!